This is the last update for Tuesday night. Any new weather-related service changes will be updated early Wednesday morning.
More than 90 percent of Port Authority's bus and T routes now are in service, although multiple routes continued to be hampered by poor road conditions.
More snow is predicted late Tuesday night and into early Wednesday, which could impact service levels for the Wednesday morning rush hour. We'll announce any weather-related changes here.
Riders should plan for possible delays and unanticipated route changes through the Wednesday morning rush hour.
An overview of Port Authority's current service levels:
- Bus service: only 12 routes remain out of service.
- The T: operating on a regular schedule and providing normal service to Downtown stations (except Gateway, which is closed during construction). The 52 Allentown light rail route is not operating. Riders might consider the 46K Knoxville bus route as an alternative until streets and
stranded vehicles are cleared.
- Mon Incline: in service.
- Wabash HOV: closed.
Bus & T Routes Not In Service or Detoured
If your route is not listed, then it is scheduled to operate on a regular route and schedule (weather permitting).
Routes that remain out of service:
41E Mount Washington (Inclines are an alternative)
43E Mount Washington Express (Inclines are an alternative)
52 Allentown (46K Knoxville is an alternative)
74A Homewood-Squirrel Hill
81A Oak Hill
84A Herron Hill-Oakland
84B Oakland Loop
84C Hill Loop
89A Garfield Heights
94C Paulson Avenue
Routes that are operating with a detour or are unable to reach certain areas due to poor road conditions:
- 1F Millvale: No Shalercrest.
- 6A Troy Hill Road: No Troy Hill Loop via Lowrie Street.
- 16F City View: No outbound via Jacksonia (use North & Brighton).
- 21A Coraopolis: No Phillips Power Station (Crescent).
- 21F Presston-Kenmawr: No service beyond Helen Street ramps to McKees Rocks Bridge (Bottoms).
- 24A Crafton - Presston - In service; no service beyond Helen Street Ramps of McKees Rocks Bridge (Bottoms); no Meyers Ridge service.
- 25A Robinson-Moon-Coraopolis: No Mooncrest.
- 26D Chartiers City: No Allendale Circle.
- 36C Green Tree: Staying on Greentree Road.
- 36D Westwood: Service to Parkway Center Mall only - not beyond.
- 38C Green Tree Express: Staying on Greentree Road.
- 41D Brookline: Service to Cannon only; no Altmar & Reamer or Ebenshire Village.
- 41G Dormont-Rolling Hills: From Mount Lebanon Station via Washington Road to Peermont and regular inbound route. No Rolling Hills.
- 46G Elizabeth: No Century Town Homes.
- 46K Knoxville: Shortened route -- South Hills Junction, Haberman, Warrington, Beltzhoover, Climax, Gearing, Chalfont, Sylvania, Beltzhoover, Warrington, New Arlington, East Carson to regular route. Reverse on outbound. Service in Beltzhoover and Allentown only; no Knoxville.
- 51A Arlington Heights: Shortened route -- Arlington Avenue at Josephine, Josephine, S. 18th, East Carson, S. 25th, Sarah, S. 26th to regular route. Outbound, regular route to S. 26th and Sarah, Sarah, S. 18th, Arlington, Warrington to regular route. No Arlington Heights, Syrian & Devlin, Mt. Oliver Street, and on outbound, no Josephine Street.
- 51B Spencer: No Spencer Avenue.
- 51C Carrick: No Brentwood Loop.
- 51G Mount Oliver: No Mt. Oliver or St. Clair Village.
- 54C North Side-Oakland-South Side: No Polish Hill.
- 55E Whitaker-West Mifflin: No Monvue Heights.
- 56B Hazelwood: Not using Imogene or Browns Hill Road; serving Johnston & Kane Center via Second Avenue and Glenwood Bridge.
- 59A West Mifflin-North Versailles: No Monvue Heights.
- 60A Walnut: No Greenock Heights or Central Highlands.
- 60B Jenny Lind: Using Baile Street; no Union Avenue.
- 60E White Oak-Grandview: No Orchard-Milburn-York-Olympia or Coolsprings-Royal Oak service.
- 60K Crawford Village: All service via Evans Avenue.
- 60M McKeesport-East Pittsburgh: No Crestas Terrace.
- 60P Port Vue-Liberty: No Pine-Stegman-Burbridge-Meyer service; no Liberty Way-Belle Ridge service.
- 61D Summerset: No Summerset.
- 75D Penn Hills-Monroeville: No Anthon-Ange-Charleston; no Jefferson Manor.
- 77F Morningside-Friendship: No Morningside or Butler/Baker service. Using Stanton Avenue to Butler Street.
- 78E Penn Hills-East Vue Express: No Anthon-Ange-Charleston.
- 79D Mount Carmel: Via Verona and Mt. Carmel only to Lincoln Loop. No Dohrman-Mark-Grove-Chaske-Aber service.
- 81C Webster: Inbound from Herron only, then via Webster and regular route. Outbound, Bedford Avenue. No "Sugartop."
- 94B Morningside: No Morningside or Baker Street. Detoured via Stanton Avenue and Butler Street.
- LP Lincoln Park Flyer: Via Verona and Mt. Carmel only to Lincoln Loop. No Dohrman-Mark-Grove-Chaske-Aber service.
- ML Millvale - Lawrenceville Flyer - In service from Millvale Loop; no Shalercrest.
- P Penn Hills-Hunter Park Flyer: No St. Clair-Jay-Foltz.