UPDATED: 10 PM, MONDAY, FEB. 8
Port Authority plans to restore more bus routes on Tuesday morning and resume T service to Steel Plaza and Wood Street stations.
All but 22 bus routes will be providing service by Tuesday morning and snow has been cleared from all but two Park and Ride lots (Mt. Lebanon and Olympia, in McKeesport).
Thirty-nine bus routes will be detoured from their regular routes or not be able to provide service into some areas where roads are not yet passable. Route-by-route details are listed below.
We recommend riders anticipate slow travel and delays during the Tuesday morning rush hour.
Also on Tuesday morning:
* The Mon Incline will be in service.
* The 52 Allentown light rail route will not provide service nor will a bus shuttle be provided - parts of the route are impassable and stranded vehicles are blocking portions of the line.
* The Wabash HOV lanes will remain closed.
We will continue to provide updates on service on this web site, our Twitter site and through local media.
The following bus routes will be detoured, out of service, or offer limited service on Tuesday:
*If a route is not listed, it will follow a regular route and schedule.
*All routes that remain shut down are marked in red.
*In Oakland, buses that normally use the Fifth Avenue bus lane heading outbound instead will use Forbes Avenue. The bus lane has not been plowed.
*To review Monday's service status, click here.
* 1F Millvale (no Forliview or Shalercrest)
* 6A Troy Hill Road - Out of Service
* 6D Spring Looper - Out of Service
* 16F City View (no outbound service on Jacksonia)
* 11E Fineview - Out Of Service
* 13J Franklin Park Express - Out of Service
* 21A Coraopolis (no Phillips Power Station)
* 21F Presston-Kenmawr (no service to McKees Rocks bottoms, beyond Helen Street ramp, to McKees Rocks Bridge* 24A Crafton-Presston (no service to Meyers Ridge or McKees Rocks Bottoms, past Helen Street ramp, to McKees Rocks Bridge* 25A Robinson-Moon-Coraopolis (no Mooncrest)
* 26D Chartiers City (no Allendale Circle)
* 36C Green Tree (remains on Greentree Road at outer end of route)
* 36D Westwood (to Parkway Center Mall only until the condition of neighborhood streets beyond the mall improve.
* 38C Green Tree Express (remains on Greentree Road at outer end of route)
* 41D Brookline (to Cannon only (Chelton); no Altmar & Reamer, or Ebenshire Village service)
* 41E Mount Washington - Out Of Service* 41G Dormont Rolling Hills (from Mount Lebanon Station, Washington Road to and from Washington and Peermont; no Rolling Hills service)* 43E Mount Washington Express - Out of Service
* 46K Knoxville - Out Of Service
* 51A Arlington Heights (service only to South 26th & East Carson; no service to South Side Slopes, Arlington or Arlington Heights)
* 51B Spencer (service in South Side only to S. 30th & Sarah/Carson; no service to Brentwood or Baldwin Boro)
* 51C Carrick (Regular route inbound - no Brentwood Loop available; outbound, from Smithfield Street Bridge, South Busway, Warrington, Arlington and Brownsville)
* 51D Churchview (service in South Side only to S. 30th & Sarah/Carson; no service to Churchview or Baldwin Boro)
* 51G Mount Oliver (service in South Side only to S. 30th & Sarah/Carson; no service to St. Clair Village, Becks Run or Mount Oliver)
* 53F Homestead-Lincoln Place (no Skyview or Muldowney Loop)
* 54C North Side-Oakland-South Side (no Polish Hill; in South Side, from S. 18th and East Carson - continue on East Carson, South Busway, Warrington to regular route. Reverse on inbound. No Bon Air service. Transfer passengers along South Busway to detoured outbound 51C trips for travel to Mt. Oliver)
* 55E Whitaker-West Mifflin (no Monvue Heights)
* 56B Hazelwood (no Imogene or Brown's Hill Road service; service Johnston via Second Avenue to Kane Center)
* 56U Oakland-Greenfield - Out of Service
* 58P Port Vue-Liberty Express (detoured to and from Olympia Shopping Center Park & Ride; no Port Vue service)
* 59A West Mifflin-North Versailles (no Monvue Heights)
* 60B Jenny Lind (use Baile Avenue inbound and outbound)
* 60E White Oak-Grandview (use 5th Avenue and Lincoln Way between Evans and O'Neill Blvd)
* 60K Crawford Village (use 6th and Shaw instead of Evans Avenue)
* 60M McKeesport-East Pittsburgh (no Crestas Terrace - use Clyde)
* 60P Port Vue-Liberty - Out of Service
* 68D Braddock Hills Express (no Brinton Manors or Towers; use Yost to Ardmore, then to regular route at Grandview and Bessemer)* 71A Negley (no St. Clair Street - detour via Bunkerhill to One Wild Place, Butler Street and either Zoo or 62nd Street Loop)
* 74A Homewood-Squirrel Hill - Out Of Service
* 75A Monroeville Shopper - Out of Service
* 75B Monroeville-Pitcairn - Out of Service
* 75B Monroeville-Pitcairn - Out of Service
* 75D Penn Hills-Monroeville - Out of Service
* 77D Highland-Friendship (Wellesley-Heberton area may not be accessible)
* 77F Morningside-Friendship (no Morningside area service; detour via Stanton Avenue and follow 77G routing)
* 79D Mount Carmel - Out Of Service
* 81A Oak Hill - Out Of Service
* 81B Lincoln (no Lemington Home or Penn Hills Multi-Purpose Center)
* 81C Webster - Out Of Service
* 84B Oakland Loop - Out Of Service
* 84C Hill Loop - Out Of Service
* 86A East Hills (no Wilmer or Park Hill Drive; use Frankstown & Robinson)
* 89A Garfield Heights - Out Of Service
* 94B Morningside (detour via Stanton Avenue and Butler Street)
* 94C Paulsen Avenue -Out Of Service
* 500 Highland Park-Bellevue (no St. Clair Street; detour via Bunkerhill to One Wild Place, Butler Street and either Zoo or 62nd Street Loop)
* D Middle Road Flyer - Out Of Service
* LP Lincoln Park Flyer - Out Of Service
* ML Millvale-Lawrenceville Flyer (service from Millvale Loop only; no Shalercrest service)