UPDATED: 11:45 AM
Tuesday, Feb. 23 Bus & T Service
Port Authority riders still might encounter delays on Tuesday, as well as minor, temporary detours for tree or snow removal. Buses are attempting to run on regular routes, except where noted below.
New detours and delays may also arise if conditions change due to additional snowfall.
A list of bus and T routes that are out of service, or on a detour, is posted below.
An overview of Port Authority's service levels for Tuesday:
- Bus service: Multiple routes continue to operate with detours or limited service areas.
- The T: All lines except for 52 are operating on a regular schedule and providing normal service to Downtown stations (except Gateway, which is closed during construction). The 52 Allentown light rail route will not operate (the nearby 46K Knoxville bus route is a possible alternative).
- Mon Incline: In service.
- Wabash HOV: Open (when applicable).
- I-279 HOV: Open (when applicable).
- Fifth Avenue Bus Lane in Oakland: Open.
Bus & T Routes Not in Service or Detoured
If your route is not listed, then it is scheduled to operate on a regular route and schedule (weather permitting).
Routes that remain out of service:
Routes that are operating with a detour or are unable to reach certain areas due to poor road conditions or other factors, such as snow pack or improperly parked cars:
- 41D Brookline: No Freedom.
- 41E Mt Washington: No Sweetbriar.
- 46G Elizabeth: In service everywhere; however Floreffe trips are running Floreffe loop in reverse.
- 46K Knoxville: Rush hour "Tunnel Trips" are to use New Arlington and Warrington rather than the Transit Tunnel in order to provide alternate service for the 52 Allentown that cannot run.
- 60P Port Vue-Liberty: No Bellebridge loop.
- 81B Lincoln: No Lemington Home.
- 86A East Hills: Inbound and outbound trips are traveling in the same direction (to the left) on Park Hill and Wilner.