It's been almost three weeks since Port Authority officially began light rail service to the North Shore, and there's been tons of talk in the local media about the new service.
If you haven't checked it out yet, find more information on how to ride at TPlus.org and PortAuthority.org.
Want to learn even more about it? Check out our roundup of North Shore Connector stories, videos, photo galleries and even a song:
- Beaver County Times: "Light Rail Extension Makes Pittsburgh Connection."
- Business Times: "Slideshow: North Shore Connector."
- Essential Public Radio: "North Shore Connector Wins Construction Award" and radio interview on North Shore Connector with Port Authority Rail Operations/Engineer Officer Winston Simmonds.
- KDKA-TV: "Dignitaries Take Ride on North Shore Connector" and "Commuters Get First Taste of North Shore Connector."
- Mass Transit magazine: "Port Authority of Allegheny County Opens North Shore Connector."
- Pop City: "Photo Slide Show: The North Shore Connector"
- Post-Gazette: Video of first ride on March 25 and story "Romare Bearden's Tile Mural Once Again Shows His Love for City and its People."
- Sewickley Herald: "Connector Opening to Bring Changes."
- Steelers.com: North Shore Connector press conference photo gallery.
- Tribune-Review: "Port Authority's New North Shore Connector Ready for March 25 Opening, Officials Say" and "North Shore Train Opens for Historic 1.2-mile Trip Under Allegheny River."
- WDVE Radio: "Under the North Side" song.
- WPXI-TV: "North Shore Connector Opens to Public Sunday."
- WTAE-TV: "Video: Channel 4 Takes Ride on North Shore Connector."