Schedules for several bus and T routes will be revised on Sunday, November 20, 2011. Port Authority of Allegheny County routinely adjusts schedules four times per year to improve service.
The next regularly scheduled service adjustments will take place in March 2012.
To view 11/20/11 schedules, click on the route name.
• 12 McKnight: A new stop will be added at the lower entrance of the new Kane Center building. Schedule times will be adjusted to reflect the stop addition.
• 38 Green Tree: Three morning inbound-only trips arriving Downtown at 8:40 a.m., 9:10 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. will be added to address overcrowding. The trip arriving at 8:40 a.m. will begin at Chartiers Valley Shopping Center, the trip arriving at 9:10 a.m. will begin at Mt. Lebanon T Station and the trip arriving at 9:30 a.m. will begin at Greentree Road opposite Orchard Spring Road.
• 51 Carrick: The schedule will be completely revised and trip times will be adjusted throughout the day on weekdays and on Saturday evenings. Weekday trips will be adjusted to provide better coordination with the 48 Arlington route. Additionally, two a.m. inbound trips and two p.m. outbound trips will be added to address overcrowding. Adjustments will also be made to school day-only trips. On Saturdays, the inbound trips arriving Downtown at 9:20 p.m. and 10:20 p.m. will begin at Brentwood Town Square instead of at Caste Village. The Saturday outbound trips leaving Downtown at 8:40 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. will end at Brentwood Town Square rather than Caste Village.
• 51L Carrick Limited: Afternoon trip times will be adjusted to provide better coordination with the 51 Carrick route and address overcrowding.
• 53L Homestead Park Limited: Due to the closure of the County Airport Park and Ride, 53L inbound short trips (those that start before 7 a.m.) will be extended to begin at the West Mifflin bus garage and will include a new stop at Lebanon Road past Noble Drive.
• 56 Lincoln Place: Due to the closure of the County Airport and Elks Lodge park and ride lots, the 56 will be rerouted to use Lebanon Church Road between Buttermilk Hollow Road and Pittsburgh-McKeesport Boulevard. Schedule times will be adjusted for all days to better coordinate with the 57 Hazelwood route and help address overcrowding.
• 57 Hazelwood: Schedule times will be adjusted for all days to better coordinate with the 56 Lincoln Place route and help address overcrowding.
• 67 Monroeville: The stop change at Monroeville Mall will become permanent with the 11/20/11 schedule. Schedule times are adjusted.
• 68 Braddock Hills: The stop change at Monroeville Mall will become permanent with the 11/20/11 schedule. Schedule times are adjusted.
• 82 Lincoln: To better accommodate student travel to school, one inbound trip will be added beginning at East Liberty Boulevard at Penn Avenue and arriving Downtown at 8 a.m.
• 91 Butler Street: The stop changes at the Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital in Fox Chapel will become permanent with the 11/20/11 schedule.
• P68 Braddock Hills Flyer: The stop change at Monroeville Mall will become permanent with the 11/20/11 schedule. Schedule times are adjusted.
• Red Line: The weekday outbound trip that leaves Downtown at 7:58 a.m. will be extended to South Hills Village. The weekday inbound trip that arrives Downtown at 9:20 a.m. will be extended to begin at South Hills Village at 8:40 a.m.
For more information, see route schedules or contact Customer Service at 412-442-2000 or for TTY, 412-231-7007.